Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Chocolate and Almond Mini Bananas



Look at these bananas, how could I not buy them?! I assumed these miniature versions would be exactly the same as every other banana I had ever eaten, let me tell you...I was happily mistaken


 These adorable little fruits are creamier, sweeter, and have a richer banana flavor than their larger counterparts. Deep dark chocolate is the quintessential pairing and mixing it all with almonds and cinnamon is divine. Did I mention it is an ideal afternoon snack, a perfect dessert, incredibly easy to make, and very cost-friendly?

2 mini bananas, peeled 
1/2 oz 65% or higher dark chocolate, roughly chopped
1/8 tsp cinnamon
6  unsalted almonds, roughly chopped
 honey

Slice bananas, top with chocolate, almonds, cinnamon, and a light drizzle of honey

Servings 1
Per serving 215 calories
Related Posts with Thumbnails