Thursday, January 5, 2012

Top 3 from 2011

Once upon a time, not so long ago, I really was a much better blogger. One or even two recipes were posted each week and my inspiration seemed limitless so, for my absence, I apologize.
 However, I still had a wonderful year!

 I created...

this delicious  Lemon Yogurt Cake which, I must say was one of my favorite recipes from 2011

my most popular recipe: Spicy Asian Noodles with Kale

& my most adventurous recipe: Vegetable Samosas with Mint Chutney

Happy New Year everyone!!

{Keep reading for a small snippet of something different}


 I rarely talk about my life outside of cooking here, but I am entering an incredibly exciting new chapter soon. As some of you may know I am studying dietetics and will be graduating with my B.S. in May. This semester is my last one of college as an undergraduate! However, this final semester is not the best part of the coming years.
 I am currently writing, re-writing, and writing again my dietetic internship application essays. Being accepted into a dietetic internship is more difficult than getting into medical school. So, as you can imagine I have set incredibly challenging goals for myself and am taking it all in stride. I have never been more determined to succeed. This is not to say I am going to stop blogging (I don't think I could ever do that!) but I really just wanted to share a little piece of my life with all of you. 
Thanks for listening!

Here is where I spent some of my Christmas Break, with great company as you can see!
Crested Butte, CO


What was your favorite part of this holiday season?!


Related Posts with Thumbnails